PURITY Clean Extra - Demineralisation for Commercial Dishwashers & Glasswashers
- Technology: demineralisation
- Capacity at a carbonate hardness of 10°dH (0% bypass): 5,000
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar
- Operating position: horizontal and vertical
- Dimensions (height / width): 550mm / 288mm
- Weight (dry/wet): 18/24kg
- Includes 1x filter
- Pre Filtration - A fleece at the inlet retains coarse particles and, with its water distribution system, ensures a high utilisation of the downstream filter medium.
- Carbonate hardness reduction - The level of carbonate hardness is reduced. As a result, unwanted limescale formation is prevented. With the integrated activated carbon, unwanted taste and aroma elements, such as a chlorine, are also reduced.
Permanent hardness reduction - This stage eliminates permanent hardness and the non-hardness causing minerals (cations).
Anion reduction - The filter medium removes the remaining ions (anions).
- Fine Filtration - At the end of the filtration process, another fleece retains fine particles.