Advantage AD40 Commercial Glasswasher
Advantage commercial glasswashers are strong and robust, designed for the heaviest duty environments the hospitality and leisure industry has to offer. With a generous loading height of 300mm, the AD40 commercial glasswasher allows virtually any type of glassware to be accommodated easily. Ideal for medium size bars, clubs, pubs, cafes, and restaurants.
- AD40 Commercial Glasswasher Loading Height: 300mm
- AD40 Commercial Glasswasher Basket Size: 400mm x 400mm
- Variable wash cycle (90/120/180 seconds).
- Fully insulated double-skinned panels, door, and rinse boiler for energy saving.
- Internal water softener with automatic regeneration (optional).
- Low salt warning notification.
- Economical shallow wash reservoir, easy-to-clean moulded, sloping wash tank.
- Thermostat system to guarantee consistent rinse temperature.
- Wash and rinse temperature digital displays.
- Factory-fitted internal waste evacuation pump which self-drains (optional).
- Enhanced filtration system with three layers of protection.
- Easily removable top and bottom wash and rinse arms ensure total coverage of the wash area.
- Soft start of the wash pump for more delicate items.
- Automatic Self-cleaning cycle and auto shut-off at the end of drain down.
- Fully automatic detergent and rinse-aid peristaltic dosing injectors.
- Self-diagnostic system with error messages for easy diagnosis.
- Electrical requirements: 13amp single phase.
- AD40 Glasswasher Dimensions: 460mm (W) x 600mm (D) x 710mm
||Description||Power||Dimensions (W x D x H)||Cycle Times (seconds)|
|AD40UGDP||Glasswasher with Inbuilt Drain Pump||230V 1N 50Hz / 2.6kW||460mm x 600mm x 710mm||90 / 120 / 180|
|AD40UGWSDP||Glasswasher with Inbuilt Water Softener & Drain Pump||230V 1N 50Hz / 2.6kW||460mm x 600mm x 710mm||90 / 120 / 180|
- Structure: Double skinned and insulated, in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Control Type: Electronic
- Basket dimensions: 400x400mm
- Baskets per hour: 40 / 24 / 15
- Number of programmes: 3
- Thermo-acoustic insultation: door and wash chamber
- Rinse-aid dispenser: Peristaltic pump with electronic adjustment
- Detergent dispenser: Peristaltic pump with electronic adjustment
- Useable loading height: 310mm
- Wash tank capacity: 8L
- Boiler capacity: 4L
- Boiler heating element: 2.3 kW
- Power supply / Total power installed: 230V 1N 50Hz / 2.6kW
- Integral water softener: yes
- Wash system: Wash pump with 'Soft start' system
- Wash Pump: 0.3kW
- Rinse system: Atmospheric boiler and rinse pump (HTR system)
- Drain system: Drain pump and triple stage dynamic filter
- Double skinned tank with rounded corners
- Balanced and insulated double skinned door with gasket
- Thermostop for controlling the rinse water temperature
- Self-diagnosis system fault warning
- Insulated boiler
- Drain system through a drain pump and triple stage dynamic filter
- Stand-by' function of the heating elements during periods of non-use
- 2 x wash arms in AISI 304 stainless steel
- 2 x rinse arms in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Self cleaning cycle available as standard
- Non-return valve on water supply
- Automatic partial replacement of water in the wash tank by drain pump between the wash and rinse cycle.