Advantage AD51 Commercial Dishwasher
Advantage commercial dishwashers are strong and robust, designed for the heaviest duty environments the hospitality and catering industry has to offer. Positioned between the AD50 undercounter dishwasher and AD55 pass-through dishwasher, the ergonomic AD51 front-loading dishwasher eliminates the need for the operator to bend, whilst providing a sizeable loading height of 415mm. Ideal for hotels, restaurants, nursing & care homes.
- AD51 Commercial Dishwasher Loading Height: 415mm
- AD51 Commercial Dishwasher Basket Size: 500mm x 500mm
- Variable wash cycle (90/120/180 seconds).
- Fully insulated double-skinned panels, door and rinse boiler for energy saving.
- Factory-fitted internal waste evacuation pump which self-drains (optional).
- Internal water softener with automatic regeneration (optional).
- Low salt warning sign.
- Economical shallow wash reservoir, easy-to-clean moulded, sloping wash tank.
- Factory-fitted internal rinse pump with Thermostop system to guarantee consistent rinse pressure and temperature.
- Wash and rinse temperature digital displays.
- Enhanced filtration system with three layers of protection.
- Easily removable top and bottom wash and rinse arms ensure total coverage of wash area
- Soft start of the wash pump for more delicate items.
- Automatic self-cleaning cycle and auto shut-off at the end of drain down.
- Fully automatic detergent and rinse-aid peristaltic dosing injectors.
- Self-diagnostic system with error messages for easy diagnosis.
- Fully CE approved and WRC approved with an integral break tank “Type A” air gap.
- Electrical requirements: 25amp single phase- can be 3 phase – or can be modified to 13amp.
- AD51 Dishwasher Dimensions: 600mm (W) x 600mm (D) x 1310mm (H)