Glass-Dry: Glass Dryer for fast cooling of Glasses
Glass-Dry, Glass Dryer is designed to faclitate fast drying and cooling of glasses following the glasswashing process
Glass dryer reduces drying time down from around 40 minutes to approximately 4 minutes
Delivers glasses in perfect condition for dispense
Use of wet, warm glasses will impair the presentation of the glass, and carbonated drinks will appear flat.
- Glass-Dry is available in three sizes (40cm, 45cm and 50cm)
- Designed to work with commercial glasswashers with glass basket size of 400 x 400, 450 x 450 & 500 x 500 (mm).
- During cycle can be set for up to 30 minutes as desired.
- Drying cycle starts when the desired time is selected on the timer.
- Drying cycle stops after the minutes on the timer run out.
- Crossflow Fan delivering an airflow up to 320m^3/h
- Queit operation, typically 59dB.
- 220-240V 50Hz 150W electrical (fused @ 3 amps).
- Drying platform angled at 7.5 degrees to aid draining/drying
- Isolate the electrical supply and remove the Cover from the base
- Clean the top of the cover using a damp cloth.
- Clean the underside of the cover using a damp cloth, paying particular attention to the air nozzles and base mating surfaces**
- Use a damp cloth to clean the Airflow Area.
- Reassemble the unit, Reconnect the electrical supply and operate several cycles before use
** Do not use proprietary cleaning agents, odours will contaminate the glasses