FM-120KE Commercial Ice Flaker 125KG/24hr
Uses environmentally friendly and energy-efficient natural refrigerant R290.
Flake ice is used for produce display of fish, fresh food and bottle beverages.
Efficient ice making process due to the unique auger system.
Low water consumption.
Flake ice does not cause "freeze-burn", perfect when displaying produce to customers.
Dimensions W x D x H(mm): 640 x 600 x 800
- Efficient ice making process due to Hoshizaki’s unique FM auger system.
- Utilises all water brought into the machine; therefore water consumption is equal to ice production.
- Auger is made of double hardened stainless steel. Combined with carbon bearings, they work optimally in a tough and wet environment. Benefits include: longer product life expectancy and reduced maintenance costs.
- Hoshizaki ice makers are micro computer controlled, controlling the ice making process to perform at its best under varying circumstances, without having to make physical adjustments.
- Quality stainless steel auger and evaporator increase the life expectancy of these components and the whole ice maker, as well as reducing costly maintenance visits.
- An easily cleanable air filter allows end users to carry out a routine cleaning schedule, extending product life expectancy and reducing the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
- Product Series: FM
- Model name: FM-120KE-HC
- Item: F115
- Market segment: Flakers, Ice, Ice Makers
- Production capcity (kg/24h) approx. 125
- Storage bin capacity (kg) approx. 26
- Electric connection: 1/220 - 240V/50Hz
- Electric connection load (Kw): 0.35
- Outside Dimensions W x D x H (mm): 640 x 600 x 800
- Ice type: Flake
- Refrigerant: R290
- Cooling System: Air cooled
- Product configuration: Self Contained
- Net weight (kg): 66
- Gross Weight Packed (kg): 76