IM-130NE-HC Commercial Ice Maker 120KG/24hr
Uses environmentally friendly and energy-efficient natural refrigernat R290
Designed with hygiene as a priority
Each ice cycle made with fresh water ensuring the highest quality of ice
Cubes easily recognised by its precise shape, clarity and slow dilution
Ideal ice for premium bevarages such as coctails as the intergrity of the drink is preserved
- Unique ice making system that has an automatic rinse cycle. After every new batch of ice, the water reservoir drains and refills with fresh water.
- System comes with a magnetic water pump that has no direct coupling, which prevents any leakage.
- Closed water circuit offers the ultimate contamination protection, by reducing the number of points at which impurities can enter the ice making process.
- Electronically controlled to ensure an optimised ice making process under varying circumstances without the need for physical adjustments. Quality of ice is always consistent.
- Easily cleanable air filter allows end-users to carry out routine cleaning schedules. Extends product life expectancy and reduces the frequency and costs of maintenance call-outs.
- Product series: IM
- Model name: IM-130NE-HC
- Item number: M069
- Market segment: Cubers, Ice, Ice Makers
- Production Capacity (kg/24h) approx. 120
- Storage bin capacity (kg) approx. 50
- Electric connection: 1/220 - 240V/50Hz
- Electric connection load (kW): 0.615
- Outside Dimension W x D x H (mm) 704 x 506 x 1200
- Ice Type: L Cube - standard
- Refrigerant: R290
- Cooling system: Air Cooled
- Product configuration: Self Contained
- Net weight (kg): 76
- Gross Weight Packed (kg): 85