Hands Free Mobile Hand Wash Station for Restaurants, Bars, Commercial Kitchens
Perfect solution for pubs, clubs, bars or restaurants looking to optimise hand washing hygiene standards
Hands free operated tap system reduces risk of cross-contamination.
Suitable where hot and cold water and a waste connection is present
Can be used either front of house, for customers, or back of house, for bar and kitchen staff
- WRAS approved
- Time flow foot valve operated
- Supplied with manual mixer valve
- Large foot void (245mm x 180mm) ensures easy operation.
- Small footprint of 384mm x 360mm
- Built from highest quality stainless steel - with the bowl formed from polished 304 stainless steel and the main structure from corrosion resistant 430 stainless steel
- Reinforced, heavy-duty foot plate built from high grade stainless steel
- Splashback protects walls from spray and splashes.
- Front hinged door, with thumb latch to open, provides access to internal services and storage shelf
- x2 castors and splashback handle allows the hand wash basin to be transported easily
- Option to remove the castors from the hand wash basin to allow fixed fitting
- SITE REQUIREMENTS: Hot and cold water (min 1.5 bar) and waste connection (1 1/4) inch.
- WEIGHT: 15.6 kg (without optional soap dispenser)