BSX-300-KVS Hands Free Hand Wash Basin
The Mechline BSX-300-KVS hand wash station is the perfect solution for any pubs, club, bar or restaurant looking to optimise hygiene standards within their operation. The hands free operated tap system minimises the number of touch points use reducing the risk of cross-contamination. In addition, BSX-300-KVS hand wash basin uses less water than traditional taps, as it only runs when the knee operated mechanism is pressed, minimising wastage and running costs.
- WRAS approved
- Curved design ideal for commercial kitchens
- No sharp corners for kitchen and waiting staff to knock into
- Easily cleanable internal flush grated waste reduces the risk of bacteria forming
- Bowl and deck are permanently connected to the skirt eliminating the need to exposed bolts and rivets
- High-strength injection moulded skirt eliminates the risk of potential cuts caused by a sharp stainless steel edge.
- Mounting bracket with built in spirit level ensures quick and easy installation
- Fitted waste bins available as an optional extra
- Functional and stylish deign
- Warranty: One-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of invoice, against defective parts or faulty
- Dimensions: O/D: 300 x 320 x 160mm Bowl: 260mm dia. X 130mm deep
- Flow rate: Scale resistant fl ow straightener 3 lpm.
- WRAS COMPONENT PARTS: CDC91 Spout - 1607045 MX91 Blender - 1606019
Braided Hose - 1405138.