BSX-MHB-HCW Hands Free Mobile Hand Wash Station
Perfect solution for pubs, clubs, bars or restaurants looking to optimise hygiene standards
Hands free operated tap system reduces risk of cross-contamination.
Suitable where hot and cold water and a waste connection is present
Can be used either front of house, for customers, or back of house, for bar and kitchen staff
- WRAS approved
- Time flow foot valve operated
- Supplied with manual mixer valve
- Large foot void (245mm x 180mm) ensures easy operation.
- Small footprint of 384mm x 360mm
- Built from highest quality stainless steel - with the bowl formed from polished 304 stainless steel and the main structure from corrosion resistant 430 stainless steel
- Reinforced, heavy-duty foot plate built from high grade stainless steel
- Splashback protects walls from spray and splashes.
- Front hinged door, with thumb latch to open, provides access to internal services and storage shelf
- x2 castors and splashback handle allows the hand wash basin to be transported easily
- Option to remove the castors from the hand wash basin to allow fixed fitting
- SITE REQUIREMENTS: Hot and cold water (min 1.5 bar) and waste connection (1 1/4) inch.
- WEIGHT: 15.6 kg (without optional soap dispenser)