BSX-MHB-HCW Hands Free Mobile Hand Wash Station
The Mechline BSX-MHB-HCW mobile hand wash station is the perfect solution for any pubs, club, bar or restaurant looking to optimise hygiene standards within their operation. The hands free operated tap system minimises the number of touch points reducing the risk of cross-contamination. Suitable for any area where hot and cold water and a waste connection is present, the BSX-MHB-HCW mobile hand wash basin can be used either front of house for customers or back of house for bar and kitchen staff.
- WRAS approved
- Time flow foot valve operated
- Supplied with manual mixer valve
- Large foot void (245mm x 180mm) ensures easy operation.
- Small footprint of 384mm x 360mm
- Built from highest quality stainless steel - with the bowl formed from polished 304 stainless steel and the main structure from corrosion resistant 430 stainless steel
- Reinforced, heavy-duty foot plate built from high grade stainless steel
- Splashback protects walls from spray and splashes.
- Front hinged door, with thumb latch to open, provides access to internal services and storage shelf
- x2 castors and splashback handle allows the hand wash basin to be transported easily
- Option to remove the castors from the hand wash basin to allow fixed fitting
- SITE REQUIREMENTS: Hot and cold water (min 1.5 bar) and waste connection (1 1/4) inch.
- WEIGHT: 15.6 kg (without optional soap dispenser)