Tannin Removing Detergent - Supachlor (5L x 4)
- The tannin contained in tea, coffee and red wine as well as many other drinks and foods can cause unsightly stains on glassware and crockery. It will build up even more quickly if glasses and plates aren’t pre-washed and if rinse aid isn’t replenished regularly.
- Nelson Supachlor will completely remove tannin stains from all types of crockery and glassware.
- It’s worth noting that, as well as its off-putting appearance, tannin can affect the flavour of drinks so should be dealt with regularly.
- Specially formulated for use in both hard and soft water areas.
- If you have a Nelson Commercial Dishwasher or Crockery Washer the correct dosage will have been set by the engineer during installation.
- If not, connect dosing equipment to Nelson Supachlor container and set a dose rate of 1mL per L of water, depending on water hardness and soil loading.
- Where tea and coffee stains are severe, dosing can be increased to 2.5mL per L if necessary.
- Suitable for use in hard water, do not use on aluminium alloys or galvanised surfaces.