WS3-KVS Hands Free Wash Station
The Mechline WS3-KVS hand wash station is the perfect addition to any pub, club, bar or restaurant looking for a simple yet effective way of improving hygiene standards. Requiring less water than regular taps, the WS3-KVS hand wash basin is knee operated reducing the number of touch points during use, minimising the spread of harmful germs and bacteria.
- WRAS approved
- Curved design ideal for commercial kitchens
- No sharp corners for kitchen and waiting staff to knock into
- Easily cleanable internal flush grated waste reduces the risk of bacteria forming
- Bowl and deck are permanently connected to the skirt eliminating the need to exposed bolts and rivets
- High-strength injection moulded skirt eliminates the risk of potential cuts caused by a sharp stainless steel edge.
- Mounting bracket with built in spirit level ensures quick and easy installation
- Fitted waste bins available as an optional extra
- Functional and stylish deign
- Warranty: One-year manufacturer's warranty from the date of invoice, against defective parts or faulty
- Dimensions: O/D: 300 x 320 x 160mm Bowl: 260mm dia. X 130mm deep
- Flow rate: Scale resistant fl ow straightener 3 lpm.
- WRAS COMPONENT PARTS: CDC91 Spout - 1607045 MX91 Blender - 1606019
Braided Hose - 1405138.