Advantage AD55 Pass-through Commercial Dishwasher
Advantage passthrough dishwashers are strong and robust, designed for the heaviest duty environments the hospitality and catering industry has to offer. As a stand-alone dishwasher or part of a commercial dishwashing system, the AD55 passthrough dishwasher is the perfect solution for larger establishments such as gastro pubs, hotels, restaurants, schools, nursing & care homes.
- AD55 Passthrough Commercial Dishwasher Loading Height: 420mm
- AD55 Passthrough Commercial Dishwasher Basket Size: 500mm x 500mm
- Variable wash cycle (90/120/180 seconds).
- Fully insulated double-skinned panels, door and rinse boiler for energy saving.
- Factory-fitted internal waste evacuation pump which self-drains (optional).
- Internal water softener with automatic regeneration (optional).
- Low salt warning sign.
- Economical shallow wash reservoir, easy-to-clean moulded, sloping wash tank.
- Factory-fitted internal rinse pump with Thermostop system to guarantee consistent rinse pressure and temperature.
- Wash and rinse temperature digital displays.
- Enhanced filtration system with three layers of protection.
- Easily removable top and bottom wash and rinse arms ensure total coverage of wash area
- Soft start of the wash pump for more delicate items.
- Automatic self-cleaning cycle and auto shut-off at the end of drain down.
- Fully automatic detergent and rinse-aid peristaltic dosing injectors.
- Self-diagnostic system with error messages for easy diagnosis.
- Fully CE approved and WRC approved with an integral break tank “Type A” air gap.
- Electrical requirements: 25amp single phase- can be 3 phase – or can be modified to 13amp.
- AD55 Dishwasher Dimensions: 620mm (W) x 735mm (D) x 1540mm (H)
|Model Number||Description||Power||Dimension (W x D x H)||Cycle Times (Seconds)|
||Passthrough Dishwasher with Inbuilt Drain Pump and Break Tank||
230V 1N 50Hz / 5.7kW - 400V 3N 50Hz / 5.7kW - 230V 1N 50Hz / 4.0kW - 230V 1N 50Hz
|620mm x 735mm x 1540mm||60 / 90 / 150/180|
|AD55HDWSDPBT||Passthrough Dishwasher with Inbuilt Water Softener Drain Pump and Break Tank||230V 1N 50Hz / 5.7kW - 400V 3N 50Hz / 5.7kW - 230V 1N 50Hz / 4.0kW - 230V 1N 50Hz||620mm x 735mm x 1540mm||60 / 90 / 150/180|
- Structure: Double skinned and insulated, in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Control Type: Electronic
- Basket dimensions: 500x500m
- Baskets per hour: 60/40/24/20
- Number of programmes: 7
- Thermo-acoustic insultation: door and wash chamber
- Rinse-aid dispenser: Peristaltic pump with electronic adjustment
- Detergent dispenser: Peristaltic pump with electronic adjustment
- Useable loading height: 420mm
- Wash tank capacity: 22L
- Boiler capacity: 8L
- Boiler heating element: 5kW 1 ph / 5kW 3ph / 3.3kW 1ph/ 1.7kW 13amp
- Wash tank heating element: 2.0kW
- Power supply / Total power installed: 230V 1N 50Hz / 5.7kW - 400V 3N 50Hz / 5.7kW - 230V 1N 50Hz / 4.0kW - 230V 1N 50Hz
- Integral water softener: yes
- Wash system: Wash pump with 'Soft start' system
- Wash Pump: 0.7 kW
- Rinse system: Atmospheric boiler and rinse pump (HTR system)
- Drain system: Drain pump and triple stage dynamic filter
- Double skinned tank with rounded corners
- Balanced and insulated double skinned door with gasket
- Thermostop for controlling the rinse water temperature
- Self-diagnosis system fault warning
- Insulated boiler
- Drain system through a drain pump and triple stage dynamic filter
- Stand-by' function of the heating elements during periods of non-use
- 2 x wash arms in AISI 304 stainless steel
- 2 x rinse arms in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Self-cleaning cycle available as standard
- Non-return valve on water supply
- Automatic partial replacement of water in the wash tank by drain pump between wash and rinse cycle.