Advantage AD50 Compact Glasswasher
Strong and robust, designed for heavy duty environments.
AD50 glasswasher can wash up to 2100 glasses per hour.
Loading height of 315mm can accommodate virtually every type of glassware.
Best glasswasher for large pubs, bars, clubs and restaurants where space is limited.
Glasswasher Basket 500mm x 500mm Size
- AD50 Compact Glasswasher Loading Height: 315mm,
- AD50 Compact Glasswasher Basket Size: 500mm x 500mm basket.
- Variable wash cycle (90/120/180 seconds).
- Fully insulated double-skinned panels, door and rinse boiler for energy saving.
- Factory-fitted internal waste evacuation pump which self-drains (optional).
- Internal water softener with automatic regeneration (optional).
- Low salt warning sign.
- Economical shallow wash reservoir, easy-to-clean moulded, sloping wash tank.
- Factory-fitted internal rinse pump with Thermostop system to guarantee consistent rinse pressure and temperature.
- Wash and rinse temperature digital displays.
- Enhanced filtration system with three layers of protection.
- Easily removable top and bottom wash and rinse arms ensure total coverage of wash area
- Soft start of the wash pump for more delicate items.
- Automatic self-cleaning cycle and auto shut-off at the end of drain down.
- Fully automatic detergent and rinse-aid peristaltic dosing injectors.
- Self-diagnostic system with error messages for easy diagnosis.
- Electrical requirements: 25amp single phase- can be 3 phase – or can be modified to 13amp.
- AD50 Compact Glasswasher Dimensions: 600mm (W) x 600mm (D) x 730mm
Dimensions (W x D x H)
||Cycle Times (seconds)|
|AD50CUGWSDP||Glasswasher with Inbuilt Water Softener & Drain Pump||230V 1N 50Hz / 5.7kW - 400V 3N 50Hz / 5.7kW - 230V 1N 50Hz / 4.0kW - 230V 1N 50Hz||600mm x 600mm x730mm||60 / 90 / 150/180|
- Structure: Double skinned and insulated, in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Control Type: Electronic
- Glass Basket dimensions: 500 x 500mm
- Glass Baskets per hour: 60/40/24/20
- Number of programmes: 7
- Thermo-acoustic insultation: door and wash chamber
- Rinse-aid dispenser: Peristaltic pump with electronic adjustment
- Detergent dispenser: Peristaltic pump with electronic adjustment
- Loading height of 315mm can accommodate virtually every type of glassware.
- Glasswasher, Wash tank capacity: 11L
- Glasswasher, Boiler capacity: 6L
- Boiler heating element: 25kW 1 ph / 5kW 3ph / 3.3kW 1ph/ 1.7kW 13amp
- Power supply / Total power installed: 230V 1N 50Hz / 5.7kW - 400V 3N 50Hz / 5.7kW - 230V 1N 50Hz / 4.0kW - 230V 1N 50Hz
- Glasswasher Integral water softener option
- Wash system: Wash pump with 'Soft start' system
- Wash Pump: 0.7 kW
- Rinse system: Atmospheric boiler and rinse pump (HTR system)
- Drain system: Drain pump and triple stage dynamic filter
- Double skinned tank with rounded corners
- Balanced and insulated double skinned door with gasket
- Thermostop for controlling the rinse water temperature
- Self-diagnosis system fault warning
- Insulated boiler
- Drain system through a drain pump and triple stage dynamic filter
- Stand-by' function of the heating elements during periods of non-use
- 2 x wash arms in AISI 304 stainless steel for complete coverage
- 2 x rinse arms in AISI 304 stainless steel for complete coverage
- Self cleaning cycle available as standard
- Non-return valve on water supply
- Automatic partial replacement of water in the wash tank by drain pump between wash and rinse cycle.